Fix your DNS for a better connectivity
What is the DNS and why should I change my default?
DNS stands for Domain Name Server is basically the web's address book.
Every website is located at an IP, and when you type in a web name, it's the DNS job to guide you to the correct IP location.
In this article we'll explain how to use a renounced DNS service like Cloudflare, instead of your ISP default DNS. Long story short, It will be always updated and have a lower latency than your default DNS.
If you want to know more about DNS and the reasons behind this article, click here.
How to change it:
- 1. Open Windows Start Menu
- 2. Search for Control Panel, and click the top result to open the experience
- 3. Click on Network and Internet
- 4. Go to Network and Sharing Center
- 5. Click on Change Adapter Settings
- 6. Right-click the Wi-Fi or Ethernet adapter that you're using to connect to the internet, and select the Properties option.
- 7. Select the option Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- 8. Click the Properties button
- 9. Select the Use the following DNS server addresses option
- 10. In the "Preferred DNS server" field, enter this IPv4 address:
- 11. In the "Alternative DNS server" field, enter this IPv4 address:
- 12. Click OK, and you're done.
Thanks to Windows Central for the Source
Together we are more
Bringing the poker community closer together
Jugador de Nose Bleed de torneos y cash, streamer, Youtube y persona de interés del póker en todo el planeta, ha ganado múltiples importantes torneos.
The leading poker education platform. Learn and develop the skills needed to become a successful player in poker!
MTT & Cash streamer&coach, ACR Stormer, 3-time GGSeries Winner, Runner up in GGMasters
ACR Stormer y streamer, juega challenges, cash, torneos y es Argentino como los creadores de Jurojin!